Thursday, July 30, 2009

Claire Parsons- Belgium

Hi Everyone!

For my year of exchange I will be living in Brussels, Belgium! I have been in contact with my first host family for about three months now and they seem amazing. They have four kids, one of which will also be on exchange (to Argentina). The school that I will be going to is in Brussels and the mother of my first host family actually teaches there!

This is the link to my school! Like Maggie said you probably won't be able to read it but there are some interesting pictures.

I leave in two weeks tommorow so I am doing last minute things to prepare because I know that these will probably be the fastest two weeks of my life! I am so excited. I'll post the next blog after I arrive to keep everyone updated! Thanks to everyone!

Claire Parsons

No comments:

Post a Comment