Monday, September 6, 2010

BÉRÉNICE RIOUX - First days in Steamboat Springs.

Hello,
I'm Bérénice, your new exchange student from France! I've probably never even met some of you during Rotary events or meetings, but I'm sure all of you want to know more about myself.

Firstly I come from France and more exactly from Bordeaux, a famous city for its wine. But I don't like red Bordeaux wine.. Sorry! I'm not going to tell you everything about my city because I will do that in my presentation in November. And I want you to come!

I am 17 and I have graduated high school in France. That's why I decided leaving for a year as an exchange student before starting college would be a good idea.
What more?
Morevoer I like horses. In France I used to practice horse riding once a week. I also like dancing. Actually I danced for 11 years. That's why I'll be happy if I could take part in the dance showcase at the high school.
What more? Shopping and fashion are ones of my hobbies as well as travels.

But you may wonder: Why the USA? I think there are two main reasons.
When I will come back in France, I will get in a business school to work in the domain of the international business. That's why it's very important for me to improve my English.
The second reason is that I want to learn more about the American culture which is, by many aspects, the origin of the new European culture.

I hope I replied here to the majority of your questions about me! And even if I don't, i will be glad to answer you during the next Rotary meetings.
Bérénice.

No comments:

Post a Comment