Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kelly Ernst - Rotary National Conference

Bonjour a tout le monde!
comment ca va?
 La Suisse is just incredible, everything is so great! I have fallen in love with this little country. Like I am sure I have already mentioned, the Rotary here has generously given all of us exchange students Abonnment General's and I don't think a day will go bye where I  don't remember to thank the lord that the I have it! I have been able to go to every crack, corner and lost crevice of this country. I would tell you about all the places that I have seen but, there are so many you would be sitting here reading this for hours!

But last weekend (or rather, yesterday) 
I made my way down to Geneva for Rotary National Conference, where I walked in a flag parade with abotu 40 other exchange students! There was a similar one that happened at the very very very begining of the year, the only differance was that it was on the OTHER side of the country, and it was all in german. This time it was in french. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment