Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nearly Goodbye!

I am leaving August 6th! It is decided! And my flight from Texas to Amsterdam is a 13-hour flight...by the way! I couldn't be more excited and nervous! How do you pack for a year with two weeks worth of clothes? Well I'm not really sure but I'm about to find out, I guess. My host family has really been accommodating to me coming soon! They are helping find a music program for me to attend after school and many people to help me out with my Norwegian. If the Rotary in Norway is ANYTHING like our Rotary, I am CONFIDENT that my exchange is going to be amazing. However, no matter what happens, I know I am the definer of my exchange, and can't wait to make it an amazing experience. Anyway, I will be at the next few Rotary meetings, and then I'm off! So see you all soon!

Anna Poirot

1 comment: