Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Diana - This month was so amazing!


Hello!
This month was so amazing.  First, I had never seen snow before. It snowed on the last week of October.  I was really surprised and made a snow angel.  It was so fun and cold.
Then I had to introduce my country with a PowerPoint presentation, I was so nervous but I think I did it well. I hope so.!
Halloween was so cool.   I didn´t have a lot of candy because I think I´m too old for it.  Anyway, I was so glad for that day.  I saw lots of scary and funny costumes.
Then Thanksgiving was really delicious.   Actually, I’d never eaten that kind of food before.  Spending time with my host family was so fun and I feel so comfortable with them.
The next day was so funny I went to get a Christmas tree.  I slid on the ice.  It was so funny.
I just changed families last Saturday.  I was sad because I was used to being there.  I felt comfortable and excited to know other ways of American life and learn more English.
The second weekend with this family I went to brocons game real football american was so excited for my but most all the time I didn´t understand.
I have experienced many exciting things this new month, but these are the most important things I’ve enjoyed this month.
However, the worst thing is that I´ve gained 8 pounds in three months which is not amazing.
I just turned 18 on Friday 14th was really calm day because here the over age is 21 and I am still young but legally I´m adult.
Now I´m thinking, I have the worst thing in all my exchange year:
The Sunday 15th of December I had a accident trying to learn skiing was so bad but soon I  will have surgery in my knee but everybody says here are excellent doctors again I hope so. =) 











No comments:

Post a Comment