Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Maggie Kriz - Slovakia

I am going to Slovakia and i will be living in Spišska Nová Ves, Slovakia (it has about 40,000 people and is a tourist town for Slovenský Raj which is a large national park in Slovakia). My flight is scheduled for August 22 at about 6:00 pm. I have talked to my family, I have two sisters Dominika and Erika (they both have also introduced me to some friends that I will have when i arrive). My father's name is Lubomir and my mother's name is Renata. I will be going to Gymnázium Školská 7, it is a great school that prepares students for college. I am pretty excited!
Maggie
p.s. below i put a couple of links if people want to see them.

-this one is for my school

http://www.spisskanovaves.eu/
-this one is my town's website

(you wont be able to read them but you can still look at pictures and stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment