Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bérénice Rioux - Christmas, christmas, CHRISTMAS !

Hi friends!

I know, I should have written something on this blog a long time ago. But an exchange student life is just the busiest thing EVER!
After going back to France for two and a half weeks, time has gone by more than fast. Great news: i'm in the dance showcase at school! And don't forget, our performances are January, 27th, 28th, and 29th! That really is an exciting project, and i would be so happy if you could come!

Then, we had this amazing week end in Cheyenne! I'm not going to talk a lot about that, since Cornelia already did. But I just want to let you know, i convinced TWO kids to go to France!
Thanks to Kevin Kaminski, we had those great opportunities to go to an Avalanches game and then to a Nuggets game!
The hockey game was awesome! We got a tour of the Pepsi Center before the game. It was so much fun!

Pun, Cornelia and I in the Pepsi center!


Last week end, it was the Nuggets game! I'm not going to lie, i like basket better than hockey! So, it was for me a great experience. We had the opportunity to play on the court few minutes before the game. It was just AWESOME! Thank you so much to Kevin !

And of course, Christmas! American Christmas is not that different from French Christmas. A lot of food and a lot of presents. But i still like it! I totally got spoiled and I had so much fun with my new host family the Beaupré's. Even if i was sad leaving the Holloway's!
What have i been up to over beak? I've basically been skiing most of the time.

To conclude, I'm having a great time! I haven't been homesick, and the only thing i missed for Christmas was the food! So, i think i can get over it.
Bérénice.

No comments:

Post a Comment