Monday, November 12, 2012

Diana - Hello!


HELLO!!!
I´m Diana I´m from México I arrived August 18th but I missed my second flight so my first night in the USA was in the airport but it was a good experience .
I went to a  Mexican restaurant. I ordered a burrito and soda. Then I went to pay my food cashier saw me cried and wore my blazer .He said go to eat your food  IT´S FREE
Then I like so much that day.
The next day I arrived to Hayden and with my host family returned to Denver by car. We stayed in Denver 2 night, We visited the zoo and their friends and my host mom´s parents.
That weekend I went to camp to the others rotary exchange students. It was very funny and cool !!
The others week I went to high school and a lot barbecues and went to event of airplane .

IT WAS AMAZING THAT WEEKS I LOVE LIVING IN STEAMBOAT .









No comments:

Post a Comment