Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Zane Elston - Just Got To Chiang Mai

I just arrived in Chiang Mai, and I am loving the city. It is VERY hot haha. I'm about to go register for classes! I couldn't have asked for a better, kinder host family. They are some of the nicest, most loving people I have ever met. I will be attending school at The Prince Royal's College, a Private Christian school with 6,000 kids. I'm very excited to start school and meet some kids. I arrived here at 9:15 and my host family was at Chiang Mai International Airport to pick me up along with my YEO and Club President. It was a short drive home. My house is in the outskirts of the city, but it is still very urban. All of the housed here are only a few feet apart. I will updated this again as soon as I have more to tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment