Sunday, October 31, 2010

Alli Major - 4 months now O.O

It is CRAZY! i have been in Australia for almost 4 months now. The time has flown by soooooo fast. Too fast really.

I am certainly enjoying my stay tho. I have switched houses and am loving me new host family just as much as my first one.

I have travelled a fair bit, i went to shopping in Albury with my host sister and her friend.
I went hiking at Hall's Gap which was SOOO beautiful and it was really nice to get out of flat lands and into mountains just like home :D
I also went to Bendigo and saw a lot of Kangaroos (: Hope you enjoy the pictures (:

Halloween was yesterday and did i miss steamboat then
I hope it was great. walking down Lincoln and getting bucket loads of candy.
yummmmie!!

But i am certainly willing to give up my Halloween to stay here :)

As you are all starting to get snow, it's spring here and it will be getting hotter and hotter, Although it has been rainy lately it's said to get up to 38 degrees next week, not Fahrenheit tho, i'm talking celsius. OVER 100 DEGREES IN SPRING!!!

now i know all you Steamboat-ers will certainly feel my pain when thinking of how hot that is compared to Steamboat weather. haha

I can asure you tho, i will be at the pool everyday. :D

I will catch up with the exchange students this month i reckon and it'll be nice to see them again.

Anyways! Best be going!
Catchya Later Mate!!
Alli




A joey and mama :)






A whole lotta roos (:





a joey sleeping upside down in patch (:

No comments:

Post a Comment