Monday, October 4, 2010

Alli Major - Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Hellooo Boaters!!!
I have recently switched homes!
I now live with the Curry's and have two Host Siblings!!
The family is relly nice (:
I have acquired a new nickname since being here,,,, the American. Now everyone knows who i am. haha ;)
I'm starting to play basketball here in the little town of Charlton
I'm very excited to start a sport finally (:
I recently travelled to Mildura and Melbourne!
It was great to see the city of melbourne and get Starbucks!!!!! :9
The grand final for aussie rules football just ended. I baracked for the Saints but sadly they lost to Collingwood. :(
Hopefully soon i'll meet up with the other exchange students in Victoria. There's about 16 in my district I reckon.
I Hope All Is Well!!!!!
----Alli-----

No comments:

Post a Comment