Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ane Cornelia Pade - I'm the exchange student from Denmark

Hey, I'm Cornelia the exchange student from Denmark.
I come from the third largest city in Denmark, but since Denmark is a small country with only 6 million people, my city's population is only 150.000.
I live with my parents and my two younger sisters, my sisters names are Marie Louise (15) and Eva Helene (13). I play the piano and sing in a couple of rock bands, music is my big passion.
I also love fashion, and help my sister run her quite successful fashion blog.
I have wanted to become an exchange student in America since i was a little girl.
My father was a counselor in Rotary for many years, so I have had exchange students around the house for as long as i can remember. That inspired me to become an exchange student, and America has always been the place I want'ed to go.
I am thrilled to be here in Steamboat, i have experienced so much already, and can't wait to see what the rest of my exchange year will bring.
Thank you Steamboat Springs Rotary for giving me this opportunity, and thank you too all the lovely people i have meet so fare.
I hope, that many of you will come to here my presentation about Denmark in november.

- Cornelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment